Sold at $4,300,000
JUNCTION WEST RV PARK & Storage
Grand Junction, Colorado
Stabilized RV Park and Storage Facility in strong Grand Junction market.
Strong year round demand in mild Grand Junction climate with diverse demand drivers
Grand Junction is gateway to Canyon Country, the Rocky Mountains and the many outdoor experiences
Full amenity package including laundry, playground, dog park, and splash park
Secured RV storage area managed by RV park employees
- Diverse income stream from RV Park, Storage, Propane Sales and Tower income
- Well maintained property with many amenities
- Large, well-appointed owner/manager apartment above front desk and office
Sold at $630,000
Cravens RV Park, Wink Texas
Cravens RV park in Wink Texas is located in the heart of the Permian Basin. The park is located within city limits just north of Highway 115 on 1.25 acres and has 19 total RV spaces, and one new three bedroom, two bathroom modular home, and one two bedroom one bathroom home on the property.
The park has city water and city sewer, fully permitted and zoned residential mobile home park Cravens RV park opened in May of 2017 and was fully occupied starting in September 2017.
- Sold at 14% CAP Rate
- Located Within the Heart of the Permian Basin
- Limited Direct Competition and Challenging Barriers to Entry
- Long Term Oil Production and Expansion Plans
Sold at $3,860,000
Durango KOA RV Park - Durango, Colorado
Stabilized RV park in strong Southwest Colorado Market. Durango is gateway to outdoor experiences including San Juan National Forest, historic Narrow Gauge Railroad, and Animas River recreation. Full amenity package included laundry, playground, dog parks, pool, shop, mini golf, and train caboose
- 111 total units with 66 RV sites, 29 Cabins, and 16 tent sites
- Built in 1966 and renovated in 1989
- Total property size of 15.56 acres
Sold at $1,218,000
Solstice Estates RV Park - Monahans, TX
Solstice Estates RV Park located in Monahans TX is a long term stay property with 30 concrete pad sites located on 6.49 acres with direct access to state highway 18. RV sites currently occupy approximately 3.5 acres of the property leaving three acres left to be developed. Solstice Estates RV Park has paved roads, two water wells, and dedicated fiber optic internet.
- Sold at 10.8% CAP rate
- Park had Average Occupancy of 90%
- All RV Sites Have Concrete Pads and Full Hookups
- Gated and Security Controlled Park Access
Sold at $8,250,000
SlickRock Campground - Moab UT
Fantastic location just minutes from downtown Moab Utah, Arches National Park, and the Colorado River. Property acquired by a national operator with significant development plans. Property features full hook-up RV sites, cabins and tent spaces on ten acres of land.
- 182 Total Spaces Including 14 Cabins and 50 Tent Sites
- 10 Acres
Sold at $3,500,000
Elm Crest MHP - Colorado Springs, Colorado &
Alpine Village MHP - Woodland Park, Colorado
One stabilized park in infill location with very little maintenance and management required
One park in resort mountain town with big growth opportunity including 6 spaces ready to lease
55 total spaces / 12 park owned homes/ 26 owner occupied / 8 lease to own / 2 pre-sold and 7 available lots and 1 home
- Offered at 8.4 % CAP on 2019 income
Sold at $945,000
Lake John RV Resort - Walden CO
Situated on the banks of Lake John, a 565 Acre Lake in Northern Colorado, Lake John RV Resort is uniquely located on a premier fishing lake surrounded by Colorado State Wildlife land, National Forest land, and National Wilderness area. The property has been revitalized by the current owners during the past 3 years having spent thousands of hours and over $115,000 of capital curing deferred maintenance and improving the property. The property offers thirty 30/50 AMP full hookups, 4 cottages, and 1 suite and an office/general store/shower house building as well as an owner / manager residence. Additional income comes from monthly RV and Boat storage as well as fishing supplies and store sales. There is little competition in the area and the opportunity to continue the momentum of growing income established by current owners.
Lake John RV Resort caters to outdoorsmen and families with many of the visitors there for the fishing, hunting, ATV riding, hiking and quiet surroundings of the area. Walden, the nearest town to Lake John, and the North Park area is well known in Colorado for its beauty and quiet peaceful surroundings. Located just over a three hour drive from downtown Denver Lake John allows residents of the Denver Metro area to escape the city to the beautiful Rocky mountains without the crowds and traffic of the congested I-70 corridor or Highway 285.
- Double Digit Annual Income Growth Under Current Ownership
- Room to Expand Cabin and Cottage Offerings and Improve RV Park Occupancy
- Only RV Park w/ Hookups on 565 acre Lake John.
- Over $115,000 of Capital Improvements During the Past 3 Years.
- Diverse Demand Drivers including Fishing, Boating, Hunting, ATV Riding, Hiking, Cycling, Ice Fishing, Snowmobiling.
- Surrounded by Mount Zirkel Wilderness, Medicine Bow Routt National Forest, State Forest State Park. Lake John is a Colorado State Wildlife Area
KAPLAN BROKERAGE GROUP
(303) 328-2034 Bob.Kaplan@MarcusMillichap.com // (303) 328-2074 Jesse.Pine@MarcusMillichap.com // (303) 328-2010 Sean.Wood@MarcusMillichap.com
Copyright © 2018 Kaplan Brokerage Group - All Rights Reserved.