Offered at $4,700,000 - UNDER CONTRACT
JUNCTION WEST RV PARK & Storage
Grand Junction, Colorado
Stabilized RV Park and Storage Facility in strong Grand Junction market.
Strong year round demand in mild Grand Junction climate with diverse demand drivers
Grand Junction is gateway to Canyon Country, the Rocky Mountains and the many outdoor experiences
Full amenity package including laundry, playground, dog park, and splash park
Secured RV storage area managed by RV park employees
- Upside potential through dynamic pricing, adding spaces, upgrading storage
- Diverse income stream from RV Park, Storage, Propane Sales and Tower income
- Well maintained property with many amenities
- Large, well-appointed owner/manager apartment above front desk and office
- Offered at 8.5% CAP rate
Stabilized RV park in strong Southwest Colorado/Durango market
95% - 97% occupied during summer peak season
Durango is gateway to outdoor experiences including San Juan National Forest, historic Narrow Gauge Railroad, and Animas River recreation
Full amenity package including laundry, playground, dog parks, pool, shop, mini golf, and train caboose
- The Property Brochure is available for download below. Please sign and return the Confidentiality Agreement in order to receive full OM.
- Upside potential through dynamic pricing, adding spaces, extending operating season
- Diverse income stream from RV sites, cabins, propane sales, store, mini golf
- Well maintained property with many family friendly amenities
- Offered at 9.8% CAP rate on 2019 budget
Offered at $945,000 - PRICE REDUCED -
Southridge RV Park
Southridge RV park in Ozona Texas is located within the southern edge of the Permian Basin.
The park has 60 total spaces renting for $500 per month and an additional three park model homes renting for $1900 each per month.
The park maintains high occupancy between 80% to 90% due to energy production and infrastructure development in oil, gas, solar, and wind related operations and services in the region.
The park is ideally situated on the south side of town directly on Highway 163 and just over one mile from Interstate-10.
Cap rate of 17.5% on trailing six months and 18% cap rate on 2019 pro forma. Upside by charging back each monthly site for electric utilities and raising rents.
- Property Located Within the Permian Basin Region
- 60 RV Sites and Three Park Owned Modular Homes
- Averages 80% to 90% Occupancy
- Shortage of Housing Options in Ozona or Nearby Towns
- Offered at 17.5% CAP Rate on 2019 Actual Income
Offered at $1,975,000 - PRICE REDUCED
Cottonwood Camp On The Bighorn
Fort Smith, Montana
Cottonwood Camp is an established RV, lodging, and outfitter business catering to fishing enthusiasts on the Bighorn River and has been in operation for over 35 years.
Numerous income sources include lodging, RV and tent spaces, fly shop, fishing guide service, and shuttle service.
The camp is located less than a mile from the Lind Access boat ramp at mile 3 on the Bighorn River.
It is the only lodging in the area to offer kitchens, drawing outdoor enthusiasts and families seeking freedom and flexibility.
Extensive capital improvements exceeding $500,000 have been completed during the past 5 years.
Billings MT Airport is 90 minutes away with direct flights to Denver, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Dallas - Ft Worth, Minneapolis, and Portland (depart Denver at 8 AM, be on the river by lunch time).
- Bighorn National Recreation Area and Hunters not Currently Marketed To.
- 75% of the camp’s visitors are return clients with only limited advertising to fly fishing enthusiasts.
- Little Exposure on Good Sam Network, State Tourism Board, or Other RV and Tourism Websites
- 9+ Additional Acres Available for Development
- Additional Income Opportunities through More Cabins, RV and Tent Spaces, RV Services, Food Service, Convenience Store and More
- Offered at 11.2% CAP Rate on 2019 Income (17% Cash on Cash Return in Year 1)
Offered at $650,000 - UNDER CONTRACT
Cravens RV Park, Wink Texas
Cravens RV park in Wink Texas is located in the heart of the Permian Basin. The park is located within city limits just north of Highway 115 on 1.25 acres and has 19 total RV spaces, and one new three bedroom, two bathroom modular home, and one two bedroom one bathroom home on the property.
The park has city water and city sewer, fully permitted and zoned residential mobile home park Cravens RV park opened in May of 2017 and was fully occupied starting in September 2017. The park has remained 100% occupied since September 2017. Cravens RV park is only 7 miles from Kermit TX and 50 miles / 1 hour from Odessa TX.
This region of the Permian Basin has the most significant investment with continual work expansion and production for an estimated 20 years. Exxon mobile just built a pump station outside of town and has plans to build a refinery.
The town of wink has restrictions on new permits for RV parks within town on their limited water and sewer system, and has restrictions on future growth, therefore protecting the park from immediate competition.
2020 pro forma includes a 9.3% management fee or the equivalent of free housing for a onsite manager. The increased revenue is from renting the modular home
- 14% Current CAP Rate 17.5 % Pro Forma CAP Rate
- Located Within the Heart of the Permian Basin
- Limited Direct Competition and Challenging Barriers to Entry
- Long Term Oil Production and Expansion Plans
Offered at $3,850,000 - PRICE REDUCED
Southridge RV Park -Big Spring, Texas
Southridge RV Park is a thriving investment opportunity catering to Permian Basin workers in the region and local residents of Big Spring.
Strong long-term jobs in the Permian Basin for energy infrastructure and construction jobs combined with a shortage of permanent housing creates high demand for RV parks in the city and region.
Local economic drivers are oil and gas drilling, pipelines, solar and wind farms, refineries, general construction related businesses, VA and state hospital, state and federal correctional facilities.
Park also caters to local residents who are in need of low income housing alternatives.
The park is located on ±20 acres with an additional ±40 acres to be sold with the RV park.
+-30 acres of land available to develop additional RV or MH sites.
Ideally situated directly off Exit 178 on Interstate 20 with good visibility and large sign.
Located within the city limits of Big Spring, TX.
The park has city water and can be connected to city sewer which is already accessed at the neighboring property.
- 11.5% Cap Rate on 2019 Income with Significant Development Opportunity
- Park has 123 RV Sites and 16 Modular Homes Paying Lot Rent
- Occupancy for Last Three Years is Over 90% with Current Occupancy at 95%
- Big Spring Population Expected to Exceed 30,000 by End Of 2019
- Largest Employers Being Hospitals,
Correctional Facilities, Education and Retail
- Average to Below Market RV Site Rent and Opportunity to Significantly Increase Lot Rent for the Modular Homes
- On-site Manger In Place with Desire To Stay In Current Role
Offered at: $1,275,000 - UNDER CONTRACT
Solstice Estates RV Park - Monahans, Texas
Solstice Estates RV Park located in Monahans TX is a long term stay property with 30 concrete pad sites located on 6.49 acres with direct access to state highway 18.
The park is averaging 90% occupancy since March 2019, bringing in an average of $20,000 gross income per month with low recurring expenses.
All sites have full water, sewer, and both 30/50 amp electric outputs.
The park was built the end of 2018 and has been fully operational since February of 2019.
There is 24/7 gated security access into the park with a brick privacy wall built along the entire length of the property along highway 18.
Additionally an aluminum privacy fence is built along the perimeter of three sides of the property.
RV sites currently occupy approximately 3.5 acres of the property leaving three acres left to be developed with up to 30 more RV sites. Solstice Estates RV Park has paved roads, two water wells, and dedicated fiber optic internet.
Ownership built and installed a state-of-the-art Nano filtration water system with seven step filtration process plus ultra violet light and final filtration on discharge, resulting in perfect water quality.
A full list of property structures and infrastructure is available upon request.
- New Built Long Term Stay RV Park in Outstanding Location Directly on HWY 18
- All RV Sites Have Concrete Pads and Full Hookups
- Gated Security Pad Controlled Access
- Average Occupancy 90% and Offered at 10.5% CAP on current 12.5% Pro Forma
- Three Acres Left to Develop up to an Additional 30 RV Sites
Offered at $3,500,00 - SOLD
Elm Crest MHP - Colorado Springs, Colorado &
Alpine Village MHP - Woodland Park, Colorado
One stabilized park in infill location with very little maintenance and management required
One park in resort mountain town with big growth opportunity including 6 spaces ready to lease
55 total spaces / 12 park owned homes/ 26 owner occupied / 8 lease to own / 2 pre-sold and 7 available lots and 1 home
- Offered at 8.4 % CAP on 2019 income
Sold at $8,250,000
SlickRock Campground - Moab UT
Fantastic location just minutes from downtown Moab Utah, Arches National Park, and the Colorado River. Property acquired by a national operator with significant development plans. Property features full hook-up RV sites, cabins and tent spaces on ten acres of land.
- 182 Total Spaces Including 14 Cabins and 50 Tent Sites
- 10 Acres
- Sold at 8.25% CAP on 2019 Income