Offered at $800,000 -
Cotton Gin Development Site - Uhland TX
This RV development site is ideally located in the I-35 corridor between Austin and San Antonio. The development site is shovel ready with full site plans and engineering complete for 96 spaces, facilities and amenities. Once stabilized the park would generate $60,000 per month of RV site revenue plus ancillary income in the current regional market. This region of Central Texas is expected to grow by 1.3 million residents in the next 10 years making this development opportunity perfect to resell in the short term or a long term hold.
- Approved, Shovel Ready RV Park Site in Uhland, Texas
- Five Miles from I-35, Thirty Minutes to Austin, Fifteen Minutes to Kyle, Fifteen Minutes to San Marcos
- 38 Acres Entitled for 96 RV Pad Sites
Utilities: Electrical, Water, and Sewer Available at Site
- Adjacent to New Sun Communities Development Approved Platted for 500 Homes
-Engineered Development Plans Completed
- Full Site Plans Completed
Offered at - $970,000 -
Lake John RV Resort - Walden CO
Situated on the banks of Lake John, a 565 Acre lake in Northern Colorado, Lake John RV Resort is uniquely located on a premier fishing lake surrounded by Colorado State Wildlife land, National Forest land and National Wilderness area. The property has been revitalized by the current owners during the past 3 years having spent thousands of hours and over $115,000 of capital curing deferred maintenance and improving the property. The property offers thirty 30/50 AMP full hookups, 4 cottages and 1 suite and an office/general store/shower house building as well as an owner / manager residence. Additional income comes from monthly RV and Boat storage as well as fishing supplies and store sales. There is little competition in the area and the opportunity to continue the momentum of growing income established by current owners.
Lake John RV Resort caters to outdoorsmen and families with many of the visitors there for the fishing, hunting, ATV riding, hiking and quiet surroundings of the area. Walden, the nearest town to Lake John, and the North Park area is well known in Colorado for its beauty and quiet peaceful surroundings. Located just over a three hour drive from downtown Denver Lake John allows residents of the Denver Metro area to escape the city to the beautiful Rocky mountains without the crowds and traffic of the congested I-70 corridor or Highway 285.
- Double Digit Annual Income Growth Under Current Ownership
- Room to Expand Cabin and Cottage Offerings and Improve RV Park Occupancy
- Only RV Park w/ Hookups on 565 acre Lake John.
- Over $115,000 of Capital Improvements During the Past 3 Years.
- Diverse Demand Drivers including Fishing, Boating, Hunting, ATV Riding, Hiking, Cycling, Ice Fishing, Snowmobiling.
- Surrounded by Mount Zirkel Wilderness, Medicine Bow Routt National Forest, State Forest State Park. Lake John is a Colorado State Wildlife Area
Offered at - $6,700,000 - REDUCED PRICE
Fernbrook RV Park, Event Center & Storage -
Fernbrook RV park is a 108 Space RV park plus event center and 28 self storage units located just 2 miles south of Interstate 20.
The property includes 35 acres in a scenic country setting and primarily caters to long term RV guests.
Revenue stream includes RV sites, hosting year-round events, storage units for guests staying at the park, and store and Propane sales and laundry facilities.
Management in place and opportunity to retain staff. Fernbrook benefits from excellent reputation and reviews, repeat business and is the highest quality park and event center in the Longview area.
- Occupancy during Covid-19 has been 95-100%
Average Occupancy for 2019 was 92.9%
- Good Sam Top Rated Park in North America with a 10/10*/10 Rating
- Currently Permitted and Septic Capacity for 11 More Sites
- Upside by Expanding To 170 Total Sites Utilizing Additional Acreage
- 10%+ Year Over Year Annual Income Growth
- 85% Long Term Guests Staying for at Least One Month
- Class A RV Park with All Major Amenities and Infrastructure
- Paved Roads, Concrete Pads, Mature Landscaping
- All Sites Have 50/30 Amp Service and Are Individually Metered
- Event Center Brings in 25% of Total Net Income
- Currently $120,000 of Pre-booked Events for 2020
- Property has Deep Water Well Used for All Irrigation
Offered at $1,500,000 - 2020 PRICE REDUCED
Cottonwood Camp On The Bighorn
Fort Smith, Montana
Cottonwood Camp is an established RV, lodging, and outfitter business catering to fishing enthusiasts on the Bighorn River and has been in operation for over 35 years.
Numerous income sources include lodging, RV and tent spaces, fly shop, fishing guide service, and shuttle service.
The camp is located less than a mile from the Lind Access boat ramp at mile 3 on the Bighorn River.
It is the only lodging in the area to offer kitchens, drawing outdoor enthusiasts and families seeking freedom and flexibility.
Extensive capital improvements exceeding $500,000 have been completed during the past 5 years.
Billings MT Airport is 90 minutes away with direct flights to Denver, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Dallas - Ft Worth, Minneapolis, and Portland (depart Denver at 8 AM, be on the river by lunch time).
- Bighorn National Recreation Area and Hunters not Currently Marketed To.
- 75% of the camp’s visitors are return clients with only limited advertising to fly fishing enthusiasts.
- Little Exposure on Good Sam Network, State Tourism Board, or Other RV and Tourism Websites
- 9+ Additional Acres Available for Development
- Additional Income Opportunities through More Cabins, RV and Tent Spaces, RV Services, Food Service, Convenience Store and More
- Offered at 11.2% CAP Rate on 2019 Income (17% Cash on Cash Return in Year 1)
Offered at $3,850,000 - PRICE REDUCED
Southridge RV Park -Big Spring, Texas
Southridge RV Park is a thriving investment opportunity catering to Permian Basin workers in the region and local residents of Big Spring.
Strong long-term jobs in the Permian Basin for energy infrastructure and construction jobs combined with a shortage of permanent housing creates high demand for RV parks in the city and region.
Local economic drivers are oil and gas drilling, pipelines, solar and wind farms, refineries, general construction related businesses, VA and state hospital, state and federal correctional facilities.
Park also caters to local residents who are in need of low income housing alternatives.
The park is located on ±20 acres with an additional ±40 acres to be sold with the RV park.
+-30 acres of land available to develop additional RV or MH sites.
Ideally situated directly off Exit 178 on Interstate 20 with good visibility and large sign.
Located within the city limits of Big Spring, TX.
The park has city water and can be connected to city sewer which is already accessed at the neighboring property.
- 11.5% Cap Rate on 2019 Income with Significant Development Opportunity
- Park has 123 RV Sites and 16 Modular Homes Paying Lot Rent
- Occupancy for Last Three Years is Over 90% with Current Occupancy at 95%
- Big Spring Population Expected to Exceed 30,000 by End Of 2019
- Largest Employers Being Hospitals,
Correctional Facilities, Education and Retail
- Average to Below Market RV Site Rent and Opportunity to Significantly Increase Lot Rent for the Modular Homes
- On-site Manger In Place with Desire To Stay In Current Role
Offered at $565,000 - PRICE REDUCED $350,000
Southridge RV Park
Southridge RV park in Ozona Texas is located within the southern edge of the Permian Basin.
The park has 60 total spaces renting for $500 per month and an additional three park model homes renting for $1900 each per month.
The park maintains occupancy between 50% to 90% due to energy production and infrastructure development in oil, gas, solar, and wind related operations and services in the region.
The park is ideally situated on the south side of town directly on Highway 163 and just over one mile from Interstate-10.
Cap rate of 17.5% on 2019 Income and 18% cap rate on 2020 pro forma. Upside by charging back each monthly site for electric utilities and raising rents.
- Property Located Within the Permian Basin Region
- 60 RV Sites and Three Park Owned Modular Homes
- Shortage of Housing Options in Ozona or Nearby Towns
- Offered at 17.5% CAP Rate on 2019 Actual Income